tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ninad Tambe <ninadta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tiles and Portal
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:19:59 GMT
Greg,
Thanks for this insight. I completely agree with you.
I haven't actually implemented anything with Liferay
yet, but was fascinated by the possibility of using
Tiles 2 with Liferay. I don't mean to make this a
Lifery forum, but I think Tiles would be surely better
than Velocity to implement their layout templates
(wonder why they moved from Struts-Tiles in 3.5 to
Velocity in 4.x.x).
But again, I haven't seen any other portal container
that uses Tiles, such a shame.

regards
Ninad.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs