tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ninad Tambe <ninadta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tiles and Portal
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:05:43 GMT
Antonio,
Thanks for the response. However, in my case I am not
planning to use Struts 2, only Tiles 2.0.5.
Also, on
http://tiles.apache.org/tutorial/configuration.html,
it has a(n) (empty) section about using Tiles in a
portlet application. Is there any more information
available on that? Granted that it would probably be
only for portlet application and not portal
application, it would still help.

thanks a lot.
Ninad.

--- Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petrelli@gmail.com>