tiles-users mailing list archives

From "doktora v" <dokt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tiles1 - tiles2 migration: insert an action
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2007 19:53:06 GMT
Will post the code. I don't interact with the response writer/output
stream at all. Both actions simply return mapping.getInputForward()
and that's mapped to a tile for the calling action and a jsp for the
action being inserted.

I'm using Struts 1.3.8 with Tiles 2.0.5 and
struts-tiles2-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar plugin. Sorry for not mentioning this
before.