tiles-users mailing list archives

From Analcoolico Biondo <analcoolico_bio...@hotmail.it>
Subject RE: Tiles2 and tile,layout refresh
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:44:42 GMT

I've more than an application running on the same server:as you suggested i've tried changing
a jsp in another web app and a refresh was enought  to see the changes... :-(
...and i hope that! :-))
Thanx again....

Subject: Re: Tiles2 and tile,layout refresh> > 2007/10/29, Analcoolico Biondo <analcoolico_biondo@hotmail.it>:>
before the use of tiles2> > always have been giving a response with the latest file
version.> > A simple refresh was enought.Now a reload is required. I post a semplified>
> example of my structure...maybe i've mistaken something..> > > > Just to
be sure, try to create a simple JSP file (without Tiles), modify it> and see what happens.>
I suppose that it is a container issue, not a Tiles problem.> > Antonio
Scarica GRATIS le emoticon della tua squadra del cuore e il calendario di serie A!
http://www.emoticons-livemessenger.com/pages/msnitcalcio/index.htm