tiles-users mailing list archives

From Analcoolico Biondo <analcoolico_bio...@hotmail.it>
Subject RE: Tiles2 and tile,layout refresh
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:06:25 GMT

Hi!
I've developed an easy application with tiles2 similar to the one that doesn't work and refresh
in the same container works.
Dunno....no error logged in the container...
Subject: Re: Tiles2 and tile,layout refresh> > 2007/10/29, Analcoolico Biondo <analcoolico_biondo@hotmail.it>:>
before the use of tiles2> > always have been giving a response with the latest file
version.> > A simple refresh was enought.Now a reload is required. I post a semplified>
> example of my structure...maybe i've mistaken something..> > > > Just to
be sure, try to create a simple JSP file (without Tiles), modify it> and see what happens.>
I suppose that it is a container issue, not a Tiles problem.> > Antonio
Conosci Doretta? Contattala, รจ ora su Messenger!
http://www.doretta82.it/banner/index.html