tiles-users mailing list archives

From Analcoolico Biondo <analcoolico_bio...@hotmail.it>
Subject RE: Tiles2 and tile,layout refresh
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:30:52 GMT

I've found the problem.
The following was the trouble:

<Context antiJARLocking="true" antiResourceLocking="true">
</Context>

in the context.xml file...it locked every resource blocking the updating e consequently the
refresh. In tomcat it populates the temp dir (the one effectively responding to the request
when these parameters are set) and no update of the webapp dir structure  would be applied
to the files copied here.
Quite a silly error...! :-)) Indirectly it seems a problem caused by the container but it
is only caused by the webapp!Antonio was nearly right!
Thanx!I hope this would be usefull for others!Bye

> From: analcoolico_biondo@hotmail.it> To: users@tiles.apache.org> Subject: RE: Tiles2
and tile,layout refresh> Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:06:25 +0000> > > Hi!> I've
developed an easy application with tiles2 similar to the one that doesn't work and refresh
in the same container works.> Dunno....no error logged in the container...> > Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:27:12 +0100> From: antonio.petrelli@gmail.com> To: users@tiles.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Tiles2 and tile,layout refresh> > 2007/10/29, Analcoolico Biondo <analcoolico_biondo@hotmail.it>:>
before the use of tiles2> > always have been giving a response with the latest file
version.> > A simple refresh was enought.Now a reload is required. I post a semplified>
> example of my structure...maybe i've mistaken something..> > > > Just to
be sure, try to create a simple JSP file (without Tiles), modify it> and see what happens.>
I suppose that it is a container issue, not a Tiles problem.> > Antonio> _________________________________________________________________>
Conosci Doretta? Contattala, รจ ora su Messenger!> http://www.doretta82.it/banner/index.html
Scarica GRATIS 30 emoticon per Messenger!
http://www.emoticons-livemessenger.com/pages/msnit/index.htm