tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please add me to subscription immediately
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:32:04 GMT
2007/9/26, Vembu, Harish <harishv@meridinet.com>:

> I am doing a new project on Struts Tiles.

This mailing list refers to Apache Tiles 2. If you want to use Tiles 1
(aka Struts-Tiles) you should ask the Struts mailing list:
http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

> I am a bit stuck on implementation of Menu and submenus through tiles. My web project
would have Menu on the top and on clicking that I should be getting left navigation tray filled
as per the Menu selected.

Menu-ing in Tiles is somewhat poor. I suggest to use Struts Menu, or
similar projects:
http://struts-menu.sourceforge.net/

> This is in
> addition to the default layout of header footer body and left navigation.
> I have read that we have default layout available in the tiles download. where is it
and how to download.

Where did you read it? I don't know anything of a "default" layout :-O

> Any quick help would be much appreciated.

Here it is:
http://tiles.apache.org/tutorial/index.html

Antonio

P.S. What does the subject of the email mean?