tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Pratt" <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces and Tiles
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 18:57:13 GMT
On 9/6/07, Ray Clough <rcclough@kamakuraco.com> wrote:
> Are you remembering to set flush=false, and include everything in a
> subview, which we do like this in our 'template.jspx" file:
>
> <f:subview id="menu">
>         <tiles:insertAttribute name="menu" flush="false" />
>  </f:subview>
>
> - Ray Clough

Yup, the layout.jsp is basically:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://tiles.apache.org/tags-tiles" prefix="tiles" %>
<f:view>
    <head>
      <title><tiles:insertAttribute name="title"/></title>
    </head>
      <tiles:insertAttribute name="body" flush="false" ignore="true"/>
</f:view>

And I'm not creating a sub-view since the included body is a simple <p> tag.

But I'm not sure you've seen my latest post, It seemed to have
something to do with the relative reference generated in the
dispatchToTile method in the ViewHandler.  Thanks for all your help.
  (*Chris*)