tiles-users mailing list archives

From <ext-bob.sav...@nokia.com>
Subject How to i18n a value in tiles-defs.xml
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:18:35 GMT
Hi.

I've seen lots of examples of putting together tiles definitions like
this:

<definition name="home.page>
  <put name="title" value="this is my home page"/>
  <put name="body" value="homepagebody.jsp"/>
</definition>

This is what I'm curious about: how do most folks internationalize the
title value?  You can't do it programmatically in tiles-defs.xml, so
you'd have to use some sort of mechanism akin to <bean:message
key="..."/> in a JSP, but I'm not sure if something like that is
available for Tiles1.

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks,
-Bob