tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Pratt" <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Request Method Values
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2007 06:56:22 GMT
I'm trying to create a tile that generates a menu where the menu items
are sensitive to the page they're on, but for some reason I can't seem
to figure out how to find the current page.  When I try:

<!--
req.getPathInfo() 	       = ${pageContext.request.pathInfo}
req.getPathTranslated() 	 = ${pageContext.request.pathTranslated}
req.getRequestURI() 	     = ${pageContext.request.requestURI}
req.getRequestURL() 	     = ${pageContext.request.requestURL}
req.getServletPath() 	     = ${pageContext.request.servletPath}
-->

it generates:

<!--
req.getPathInfo() 	       =
req.getPathTranslated() 	 =
req.getRequestURI() 	     = /layout/default-layout.jsp
req.getRequestURL() 	     =
http://anodyzed.planetpratt.com/layout/default-layout.jsp
req.getServletPath() 	     = /layout/default-layout.jsp
-->

which tells me what layout I'm using, but not what the actual request
was.  Is there any way to get access to the page name?
  (*Chris*)