tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Ali Ok" <aliok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles configuration problem, NoSuchDefinitionException
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:34:58 GMT
No.

If mapping url-pattern is *, then throws java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Filter mapping must specify either a <url-pattern> or a <servlet-name> is
thrown.

Did anybody tried the example from tutorial? Or can you send me your web.xml,
tiles-defs.xml files and some sample code using <tiles:insertDefinition>
tag?