tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nesting tiles 3 levels deep not finding attribute
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 06:57:48 GMT
2007/7/31, Neil Aggarwal <neil@jammconsulting.com>:

> Hello:
>
> I have been doing some googling on this and I
> came across this post:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg24016.html
>
> So, attributes do not cascade and I have to push them down
> to the nested tiles.
>
> Looking at the syntax on that page, I took a look at
> the tiles:putAttribute tag but I cannot figure out
> how to do it.

I think this is not your case: your Tiles definitions seem to be correctly
defined. In fact, the attribute "productContent" is bound to definition "
product.grid", so I think your problem is another.
First of all, what version of Tiles are you using? Are you using it together
with a web framework?
And did you receive errors at the startup of the application?

Antonio