tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ray Clough <rcclo...@kamakuraco.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 - Tomcat - Default page
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:01:21 GMT
The welcome page needs to be a physical file, which can forward to a
'welcome' action.  You cannot start off with an action, you must start
with a page, which may never be displayed if it forwards to some action.

This question really should be in the struts users group, not the tiles
group.

Ray Clough