tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles documentation
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:39:19 GMT
2007/6/18, Ray Clough <ray@allthisisthat.com>:
I am now considering removing the
> S2 plugin and simply using T2 dispatching.  This would allow me to use the
> latest Tiles-2.0.4 version, instead of 2.0.3 which ships with Struts-2.0.8.

I hope that this problem will be resolved soon. Probably we need to
release a S2/T2 plugin that supports Tiles 2.0.4.

> Again, thank you for your help.  If you would like, I'd be happy to write
> these steps more formally for use in  your Migration Guide.

That would be great! The Maven site is in:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tiles/site/
so, if you want, you can write a patch. The "problem" is that only a
little part of your experience will go into this part of documentation
(in particular, the part of removing the libraries and old
configuration).
So, probably, your experience could be put into Confluence wiki:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TILES/Index
If you already signed a CLA, then you have write access, or if you
can't, ask the Tiles developers list to activate you.
But if you did not sign a CLA, see:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/
Under "Contributor License Agreement".

Thanks a lot! And thanks in advance :-)