tiles-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Oenicke <m.oeni...@it4u-berlin.biz>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] InsertAttributeTag reports Attribute 'header' not found
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 09:58:35 GMT

Ah, it seems I found the solution.

The tutorial for the Tiles 2 Plugin shows an example with a wrong (probably
outdated) uri for the dtd.

It should NOT be: %@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-tiles"
prefix="tiles" %>,
BUT: %@ taglib uri="http://tiles.apache.org/tags-tiles" prefix="tiles" %>

So the JSPs use Tiles 2 syntax, while within tiles-defs.xml the older
syntax, e.g. <put name="..." /> needs to be employed.

Is that correct, Antonio?

Best regards,
Marcus