tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "meyer_scot@yahoo.com.INVALID" <meyer_s...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move Tiles to the Apache Attic
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2018 03:02:05 GMT
 Nick, Mick, Antonio, et al,Thanks for chiming in.  I like Nick's response to the community
at large  It may be time, and I certainly haven't contributed in a long long time or used
it in any recent project.  I don't think my vote changes the outcome either way and probably
leaning more towards +1 just due to the comments from the dev team.
Scot

    On Monday, September 24, 2018, 5:55:04 PM CDT, Nicolas Le Bas <mail@nlebas.net>