tiles-dev mailing list archives

From mck <...@apache.org>
Subject Time for a new Chair, or a move to the Attic?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 12:24:17 GMT
All,
 I do believe that it's time that the project rotates the Chair/VP position.
It is normal that the Chair position rotates every year or so, and is sign of a healthy project.
Nicolas, would you be interested?

Otherwise, it may be a good time again to question whether Tiles should be moved to the Attic.

Given that there exists a git mirror on GitHub I see even less reason today to avoid the Attic.
Code on github is so easily forked and extended. And with any revival in activity the project
can be brought back out of the Attic.

regards,
Mick