tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Management of body in PutAttributeModel and AddAttributeModel
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 12:27:45 GMT
Sorry, thinking again on it, I have several constraints for this project
I'm working on:
1. I have to work on 3.0.x branch without modifications;
2. I have to use Java 6
3. Adding code to a 3.1 or 4.0 version of Tiles has no real benefit for me
at this time.
4. What I wanted to do does not give benefit for the community itself.

So I will work on a private project that holds a special renderer and
special tags. Once it is done, I will see if I can donate the code, for you
to take "inspiration" to do the right job.

Sorry for the noise
Antonio