tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Ryan <brett.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles along with AngularJS
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:06:25 GMT

> On 15 Jul 2015, at 01:27, Raju Madanu <raju.madanu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Can you please let me know if I can use Tiles with AngularJS?

Indeed you can. Tiles is a server side framework for composing a page out of reusable components.
As this is a server side framework it will compose on the fly while sending the response back
to the client. Since Angular starts its bootstrapping after the DOM is loaded into the browser
it does not care what composed the page, it could be a static page or dynamically built.

While Angular can help you create a client side MVC page, tiles will help you create a consistent
layout for many pages, because of this tiles could be advantageous in allowing you to reuse
angular components in many views.