tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Le Bas <m...@nlebas.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles Request 1.0.4 test build available
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:36:26 GMT
Thank you mck for this good work, I haven't yet found time to finish it on my side (or more
accurately, not found computer-facing time).

I like the way you cleaned up the code, however I'd like to do two things before I vote:
- test if there's a warning message when the file name contains no underscore.
- check if somehow Tiles rely on the file name matching the locale name exactly. In that case,
the "closest available locale" solution would be a problem in itself. I'd like especially
to look for calls to PostfixedApplicationResource(String,Locale).

Thanks