tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: revamp of the website!
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 08:43:55 GMT
2013/11/6 Mick Semb Wever <mck@apache.org>

> What do people think?
> If there any objections to pushing this live please speak up in the next
> few days.

Hi
the style is neat and shiny, very good job.
Just one note: I think that, for trademark reasons, the "Apache" in "Apache
Tiles" logo is mandatory.

> a) I've taken away a number of pages that i felt were presenting
> duplicate information. contributers.html and volunteers.html since the
> information, apart from the long entries about individuals, were already
> present on the "Project Team" page. Antonio Petrelli and David H.
> DeWolf, do you mind having the extra info about the two of you taken
> away? (it's easy to put it elsewhere and link to it from the teams page)

You can remove it, at least for my part. I put the "contributors" page
because I felt that it was a nice reward for those who contributed simply a
patch, in order to attract more devleopers. Obviously it failed :-D
The story of developers is, IMHO, uninteresting anymore.

Antonio