tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Mck <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles Request 1.0.2 test build available
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:22:42 GMT
On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 16:50 -0400, Nicolas LE BAS wrote:
> The test build of Tiles Request 1.0.2 is available.

I'm happy with this release.

But i'd like to release changes for TREQ-16
I made the release for just tiles-request-mustache-1.1 thinking this was
in consensus to the previous thread "versioning for
tiles-request-mustache".

Apart from the release process going pear-shaped
 - the version change in the pom and the subversion tag is 1.1 but in
nexus everything is 1.0.1,
 - `mvn release:perform` hangs at Cobertura Report with "Using private
key: ..."

i'm realising that releasing individual subprojects of tiles-request
creates more headaches. For example what happens to
tiles-request-mustache when all of tiles-request goes for the 1.1
release?

~mck

ps if the right thing is to stick to only releases of the whole
tiles-request stack then i'm looking at an immediate 1.0.3 release if we
can't rollback 1.0.2