tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inconsistencies between the poms and the release process.
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 04:35:34 GMT
On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Nicolas LE BAS <mail@nlebas.net> wrote:
> On the other hand, I'm not sure how the peer review happens; commit messages
> allow people to check the contents of each page by reading the apt pages,

Yeah, peer review is really on the source code.

I haven't mentioned anything yet and I don't know if y'all have seen
the messages, but we are going to have to change the way we do our
site in the near future anyway (within the next 6 months).

Infra is going to start requiring that projects use svnpubsub and/or
the Apache CMS for websites. Don't fret about it now. We can look into
it later. I was hoping to get the 3.x build stable before we tackle
that, but there's no reason for me to not at least mention it now.

Greg