tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Grant license via github forks... [WAS: Support for Mustache]
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:52:30 GMT
On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 7:04 AM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:
> [For the 20-line patch/new class that started all this... an iCLA from
> the author and an attachment in JIRA with the checkbox would be the
> quickest way to get it accepted while you sort out how pull requests
> should be handled.]

I was going to suggest that too. Morten should simply file an ICLA and
attach the file to a JIRA request for now. That's the easiest way for
us to take it in.

Long-term, I'd like to look at some of the links Mck pointed us to and
see how we can make it easier for users to contribute using github.

Greg