tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Mick Semb Wever <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how do we enable Jira's 'Wiki Style Renderer' for comments?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:26:33 GMT
On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 09:42 -0600, Greg Reddin wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 6:30 AM, Mick Semb Wever <mck-1oDqGaOF3Lkdnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org>
wrote:
> > There's no hurry on this Greg. What's actually the proper mailing list
> > to ask this? infrastructure or irc?
>
> Probably infra. I wish I had time to run it down myself, but if you
> want it done anytime soon I'd probably suggest contacting infra.

dennisl from infra irc switch all tiles jira projects over to use the
"Wiki Enabled Field Config Scheme".

Let me know if this disagrees with anyone.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TREQ-11
 has an example of quoting.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TILES-522
 has a test comment to illustrate code snippets.

~mck

--
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds
discuss people.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

| http://github.com/finn-no | http://tech.finn.no |