tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas LE BAS <m...@nlebas.net>
Subject Re: Tiles Request API again
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:46:19 GMT
On 11-12-13 10:33 AM, mck wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-12-09 at 21:58 -0500, Nicolas LE BAS wrote:
>> It should look better now on branch request-api2 (I've also included the
>> renaming of WebRequest and the merging of TypeDetectectingRenderer).
>
> Looks good.
>
> Related to
> https://github.com/nlebas/tiles/commit/41b53b9ea3a87b0c89f52a55a1a7dc3dd69d5e34
> were you going to return just "Addable<String>" instead of
> "Map<String,String>" ?

I am considering that, but it creates a new dependency to the package
o.a.t.r.attribute. So I'm also considering changing the method to
addResponseHeader(String key, String value) to reduce package coupling.

I'm also wondering if I should add several of those methods, varying the
class of the second parameter (i.e. support
httpservletresponse.addDateHeader and addIntHeader), but I'm not quite
sure what makes sense for portlets for instance.