tiles-dev mailing list archives

From mck <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tiles Request API again
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 20:46:24 GMT
On Tue, 2011-12-13 at 14:46 -0500, Nicolas LE BAS wrote:
> I am considering that, but it creates a new dependency to the package
> o.a.t.r.attribute.

it makes sense to me that request depends on attribute.
(but that attribute remains a standalone package so-to-speak).

and it's really only package tangles/cycles that i was concerned about
in my previous post. i've been using `mvn jdepend:generate` mostly.
Restructure101 is also a nice tool but requires a license after the
evaluation period expires.

~mck

--
"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching." Satchmo Paige

| http://tech.finn.no | http://github.com/finn-no |