tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas LE BAS <m...@nlebas.net>
Subject Selenium tests and Locale management in PatternResolvers
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 21:47:05 GMT
Hi,

I'm running the selenium tests as described here:
http://tiles.apache.org/framework/selenium.html#Deploy

There's a minor patch to apply to the pom in order to get a version of
selenium supported by the central maven repository, but even after that,
some tests are failing, depending on test order.

With a simple "Run All Tests", the following tests fail:
- FreeMarker: Configured Definition Wildcard Test
- FreeMarker: Configured Definition Regular Expression Test
- Velocity: Configured Definition Wildcard Test
- Velocity: Configured Definition Regular Expression Test

Can you reproduce it?

After a quick look at the debugger, it seems that the Locale hierachy is
not taken into account when using a PatternResolver and fail for some
Locale (I think the tests succeed if they run before LocalizationTest,
but fail if they run after it).

Is it a known problem? or what am I doing wrong?
Nick

PS: I'm using tiles 3.0.0 from trunk.