tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache Tiles
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 21:08:31 GMT
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 5:10 PM, mck <mck@apache.org> wrote:
> Antonio,
>  are you interested in finding a new name for Tiles-3 and setting it up
> on Google code?
>  Then the existing Tiles-2 project can be left in the Attic as-is.

I'm sorry, I don't think I've been clear. As of right now, there's no
reason to do this. If you want to start Tiles 3, then by all means
start hacking on it, right here at the Apache project. No need to fork
over to Google Code unless we go to the Attic -- or you just don't
want to work at Apache anymore.

If you, and hopefully at least a couple other people are going to
continue working on Tiles then there would be no need for an attic
resolution. You are a committer so you have full rights to the
Subversion repository. Hack away :-)