tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote Tiles 3 from sandbox (take2)
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:44:34 GMT
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Greg Reddin <gredbug@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 4:10 AM, Mck <mck@apache.org> wrote:
>> +1: let's promote them!
>> +0: tend to agree on the promotion, but had no chance to review the
>> projects deeply;
>> -0: tend to disagree on the promotion, but won't veto it;
>> -1: don't promote them (please explain why).
>
> +1.

FYI you may have intended to do this anyway, but I just created a
TILES_2_2 branch to support any patches that need to be made to the
2.2 series. In hindsight I probably should have moved framework/trunk
to framework branches/TILES_2_2 and then moved sandbox/trunk to
framework/trunk. If you'd like to do it that way then feel free to svn
rm the branch I just created.

Thanks,
Greg