tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote Tiles 3 from sandbox
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:14:44 GMT
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 4:26 AM, Mck <mck@apache.org> wrote:
> Before i post another vote to move sandbox to trunk.
> It is necessary to have binding votes only from PMC for this particular
> non-release-related vote?

Nope, in fact it doesn't *really* need a vote, (unless we have project
guidelines somewhere that say it does,) just consensus on moving it
out of sandbox and where to put it.

For example it might make sense to call it the tiles-3.x branch until
everyone is comfortable with it being "the" Tiles trunk.  But it's all
just directories in subversion, so it's easy to move around.

--
Wendy