tiles-dev mailing list archives

From stanl...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Tiles Future
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 00:10:03 GMT
I am using Tiles/2 on several large projects and was recently pulled into a
Sitemesh project.  I think there should be a side-by-side taste test
performed between these two frameworks and the best one wins.  It appears
they each use their own patterns for accomplishing essentially the same
thing.  Just my two cents.

Peace,
Scott