tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Mck <m...@semb.wever.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tiles-master 2 Release Quality
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 17:33:34 GMT
> > Who me? :-D Well yes... However I never released a pom, so Wendy can
> > you help Mick?
>
> It should be the same general steps, mvn release:prepare then mvn
> release:perform .  We must have released the master pom at some point?

The only release documentation i know of is
 http://tiles.apache.org/framework/dev/release.html

But Antonio mentioned previously:
> For the rest (other members please correct me if I am wrong), since it
> is not a package and it's only a matter of a POM file, I think you can
> call for a vote *before* releasing it for real.

Since there's no bundled product here this all made good sense to me.
But being my first call-to-vote/release i'm now confused :-)

> Let me know where the existing release instructions are so I can be
> somewhat consistent with those, and I'll try to help.

Great. Let me know if i am to follow those instructions verbatim.

> I also joined
> #tiles on freenode irc, in case it's easier to work out real time.

i'm there.

~mck

--
"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable. There is