tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Jira: Tiles issues changes are not sent to mailing list
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:01:43 GMT

The mail sender configuration was set to 'issues@tiles.apache.org' but that
address
wasn't in the allow list for the issues list.

Rather than add that address to the allow list I reset it to the default
'jira@apache.org'
sender address which was already in the allow for the list.

So mail notifications to the list now work. However, I created a tiles
issue, then I assigned
it to myself - but I have yet to receive any notifications myself, still
looking into it.

I expect your other Tiles Jira projects will also need re-setting to
'jira@apache.org'

Gav...