tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The future of Tiles (WAS: DRAFT September Board Report)
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:51:26 GMT
On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Antonio Petrelli
<antonio.petrelli@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I also don't do much hobby-coding :-) Most of my hobby
>> time is spent doing musical stuff.
>
> Definitely a better way to use your spare time. Can we listen samples
> of your work?

Well, I haven't recorded my own stuff in a very long time. I've been
doing mostly live sound for bands and churches and some demo
recordings. But I'm really hoping to record some of my own music this
fall - so maybe. Or maybe I'll get brave enough to post something from
10 years ago, but that would be embarrassing :-)

Greg