tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles 2.2.0
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 16:07:39 GMT
On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I see from the archives I just managed to get on-list right after Antonio left.  :)
 Just my luck.  I am interested in the native freemarker support coming.  Is there any
chance 2.2.0 snapshots could be published?  If not I will build them locally.  Finally,
has a timeframe been established for 2.2.0 final?

Currently, there's no timeframe set for 2.2.0. Your best bet right now
would be to build locally. I'd be willing to publish a release if it
*really* needs to happen and I can find all the needed steps to make
it happen.

Greg