tiles-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tiles 2.2.0
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 18:18:01 GMT

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, Nathan Bubna <nbubna@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Nathan Bubna <nbubna@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Tiles 2.2.0
> To: dev@tiles.apache.org
> Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 1:10 PM
> I see no problem with anyone
> publishing snapshots.  If you have access
> to p.a.o and want to publish a snapshot there, go for
> it.  If you can
> only publish snapshots elsewhere, go for it.  Just
> don't call it
> "official" or a "release" or anything else of that sort, as
> those must
> be voted on by the PMC.  But you already know that.
> :)

Hi Nathan.  Thanks for your input; I've been working on building everything under the framework
and have run into a few snags.  First, I switched to the new Nexus install for snapshots,
because maven-site-plugin 2.0-beta-8-SNAPSHOT wasn't at p.a.o snapshots... then, I still couldn't
get  2.0-beta-8-SNAPSHOT to work, so I upgraded to 2.1-SNAPSHOT (this forced me to upgrade
to mvn 2.1.0).  Then the build kicked off.  Now I am wrestling with the Velocity dependency;
I may have to hit those guys up for a blessing to publish a 1.7-SNAPSHOT as well.

Thanks again,
Matt