tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Reddin" <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Draft Board Report
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 16:25:46 GMT
It's time for the Tiles board report. Here's what I'm thinking. Please
feel free to add to it.

--------
The biggest accomplishment this quarter has been the successful
incubation of the Velocity Tiles Plugin. The plugin was contributed by
Sergey Zolotaryov via a software grant and is now part of Tiles.

User list traffic remains steady. There is a strong indication that
many people are experimenting and developing applications using Tiles.
We are continuing efforts to recruit some of these users as developers
and probably need to step up those efforts. Our development work
continues to be driven primarily by one person, but, for the most
part, we are not having trouble finding a quorum when votes occur.

We know of no issues currently needing board attention.
--------

Let me know if you see errors or omissions.

Thanks,
Greg