tiles-dev mailing list archives

From hannehomuth <hannehomu...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How to integrate Servlet generates pages in Tiles 2
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:52:07 GMT

Thx for your answer Greg,

i will look at that what you wrote. For now I went another way. I've build
two definitions. One for the Header and the Menu, and one for the footer.
And beetween them I wrote the code that is not always the same.

Example

<head>
<title>Example</title>
</head>
<tiles:insertDefinition name = "example.header_menu_etc"/>
   <%-- BECAUSE IM WRITTING JSP I COULD WRITE CODE LIKE IN SERVLETS HERE--&>
<% String foo = request.getParameter("param1");%>

<tiles:insertDefinition name = "example.footer"/>

Thx for your reply