tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in resolving locale
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:04:29 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES-254

Is there any particular reason to  re-load  Definitions for the very first
request, [UrlDefinitionsFactory line 167]. Since I'm not applying any filter
at all, reloading defs for the very first request is very expensive.

In order to not to make the initial request take a lot of time to process
the already processed defs (which is already processed in deployment time),
now I've commented out everything after line 227 to 271. Still it works and
all the test passes.

Thank you

Saminda

--