tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.0.4 Release Quality
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 07:17:38 GMT
Hi all, I am back again :-)

2007/6/4, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com>:

> +1 for Beta quality based on Antonio and Greg's opinion.

Wendy, I think it is dangerous to vote with others opinion as a basis.

License and notice files are in place (tiles-core and tiles-jsp jars
> have duplicates).

Duplicates have been resolved, and they will disappear in 2.0.5

The example app works for me in Tomcat 5.5.17.  I
> think the webapp's NOTICE file should include something for JSTL 1.1.

Mmm it seems like a blocking issue, isn't it?
By the way, what is the license for JSTL?

Antonio