tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Reddin" <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 2.0.4 beta released
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 13:07:16 GMT
On 6/6/07, Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petrelli@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Apache Tiles team is pleased to announce the release of Tiles 2.0.4beta.

I want to say a public and personal "Thank You" to Antonio for all his hard
work in getting this release out. Many of us have not had the time of late
to contribute to this project (and others) as we would like. Personally I'm
pretty much buried in FUD at work right now , but that can't last forever.
Anyway, thanks, Antonio, for staying the course and getting this release
published!!

Greg