tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TileDefinition and Definition classes refactoring
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 08:03:27 GMT
2007/5/10, Greg Reddin <gredbug@gmail.com>:

> In fact the Definition is needed to resolve inheritances, and the
> > "isVisited" flag is necessary for this purpose, but the rest seems to
> > belong to TileDefinition.
>

> I like the idea of consolidating these two classes.

I think I have a better idea: moving the "visited" flag outside. Well, not
exactly, I have in mind to create a list of definitions to be resolved (in
DefinitionsImpl), and removing them from the list when they have been
resolved.
This way we need only one class, I suppose, because there will be no more
differences between them.

Antonio