tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.0.3 Release Quality
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:45:30 GMT

 >    [ ] Leave at test build
 >    [x] Alpha
 >    [ ] Beta
 >    [ ] General Availability (GA)

The one thing I would like to see done before a beta release (where I
think our users will start to expect the api to stabalize), is the
reorganization of some of the classes/packages.  Specifically, there
have a few discussions on list regarding which module the filters,
listeners, and other entry points should live in and I would like them
to be consistent if nothing else.