tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing License headers in 2.0.2 release
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:27:21 GMT
On 3/30/07, Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petrelli@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I noticed it too late, but I fixed it so in 2.0.3 it should work:
> http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES-146

I missed that...
<url>scp://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/builds/tiles/${pom.version}/m2-staging-repository</url>

Nice work, I might steal it for other projects. :)

> Anyway I will move to the correct place when I'll get home, I will
> remove it only if moving to 2.0.3 will be the final solution.

Re-reading your note, I'm not sure which option you're in favor of.
Does "new tag" mean you prefer to delete and re-tag 2.0.2, or move to
2.0.3 ?

--
Wendy