tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing License headers in 2.0.2 release
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:00:56 GMT
2007/3/30, Nathan Bubna <nbubna@gmail.com>:
> But have we actually put out a 2.0.2 build to be tested and voted on?
> If not, i see no problem with moving the 2.0.2 tag.

Mmm I think it's better to list the pros and cons of each approach.
- Stick with 2.0.2:
Pros: The release version remains the same.
Cons: It means that we have to change the trunk back, remove the 2.0.2
tag, remove the JIRA version, move the JIRA issue to 2.0.2. And, last
but not least, it seems not-so-legal to me :-)

- Go ahead to 2.0.3
Pros: it's easy to do.
Cons: there will be a  "hole" in version sequence.

I solved some problems that I noticed only during the release of
2.0.2. From my POV the "new tag" approach is the best (I am making the
release, so it is in my interest :-) ) but I am open to comments.

Antonio