tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject [Semi-OT] Incubation of Dimensions
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:21:07 GMT
Hi all!
I am asking (again) if you think that proposing Dimensions for
incubation as a Tiles subproject is feasible:
http://mutidimensions.sourceforge.net/
For those who do not know Dimensions (or better, those who did not
read my letters about Dimensions :-) ), it was a Struts-Tiles
extension that allowed to show different content (read: Tiles
definitions) depending on the caller user role-device pair. Currently
I am trying porting it to Tiles 2.
So if you have not anything in contrary, I will start thinking about
an incubation proposal.
Currently I need to find a champion, because the "sponsor" will be the
Apache Tiles project itself. If any Apache member here wants to be the
champion Dimensions, I will be very happy :-)

Let me know your thoughts.

TIA
Antonio