tiles-dev mailing list archives

From meyer_s...@yahoo.com
Subject Re: Current snapshot
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 16:53:59 GMT
The snapshot is now available as 2.02.  I opened another bug against it as the tld is missing
from the jar in /META-INF/tld, unless it was put somewhere else. This is the common location
so I am assuming it was not jarred.

Scot

----- Original Message ----
From: Joe Germuska <joe@germuska.com>
To: dev@tiles.apache.org
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2007 5:28:47 PM
Subject: Re: Current snapshot

It does fail; I picked the wrong message out of the output.

Embedded error: The attribute "Implementation-Title" may not occur more than
> once in the same section

I get this with "mvn install" either in .../tiles-framework or
.../tiles-framework/tiles-api

If I remove all of the contents of <archive><manifestEntries> from
tiles-framework/pom.xml then I can build all of tiles-framework

I just updated to maven 2.0.5.  As far as I can tell, I'm all "clean" with
SVN.

Any hints?  And Wendy, or someone else who can build, can you kick a
SNAPSHOT deployment up since that's what started this thread?

Joe

--
Joe Germuska

"The truth is that we learned from João forever to be out of tune."
-- Caetano Veloso

The fish are biting.