tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attribute lists incoherences
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:46:43 GMT
2007/2/10, Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petrelli@gmail.com>:
> Do you think that the kind of refactoring that you suggested can be
> done also for JSP tags?  I think that if the names are the same, the
> user will understand better their meaning.

That's strange, it seems that JSP tag names prefer camel case and not dashes.
So now I am asking myself if:
* we should stick with the old JSP tags, though the names of XML
elements are different to JSP tags;
* we should change the JSP tags names, though it breaks the "standard";
* rollback the changes for the XML elements to go back to camel case,
though it breaks another "standard".
This is really an hamletic question... Please help!

Antonio