tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attribute lists incoherences
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 08:16:05 GMT
2007/2/9, David H. DeWolf <ddewolf@apache.org>:
> Would you mind if I made one tweak (sorry, I know it's late and you
> already committed it).
>
> I'd like to change the xml entities to match the more conventional
> naming standard <add-attribute>, <put-attribute>, etc...this is what all
> sun specs use, what struts uses, and I think it's more consistent with
> related technologies.

You're welcome :-) but please reopen TILES-103:
http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES-103

I was thinking about another incoherence: putListAttribute can have
putListAttribute as a child, I think that a "addListAttribute" element
(with a meaning similar to "addAttribute") should be its child (and
"addListAttribute" can be child of itself).
(Sorry for not using the "new" notation :-) )

Do you think that the kind of refactoring that you suggested can be
done also for JSP tags?  I think that if the names are the same, the
user will understand better their meaning.

Antonio